Prior to joining Peckar & Abramson, Mr. Justin D. Holzheauser worked as a political affairs consultant, representing his clients’ interests to the Texas Legislature and state regulatory agencies. He also served as an intern with the First Court of Appeals of Texas, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, and as an assistant bill clerk with the Chief Clerk’s Office of the Texas House of Representatives.
Mr. Holzheauser’s construction industry experience also includes his tenure with Whiting-Turner. Mr. Holzheauser earned his J.D. from South Texas College of Law, where he also served as an Assistant Editor of the college’s Construction Law Journal. He has a B.S. from Texas A&M University in Construction Science.
- Texas A&M University, B.S., Construction Science
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
- United States District Court – Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas (Construction Law Section)
- Austin Bar Association (Construction Section)
- Austin Chapter of Associated General Contractors of America
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$