Justin H Riley works at Vial Fotheringham LLP.
Justin specializes in the area of contracts; collections; real estate finance, development and transactions; Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcies; and wills, trusts and estate planning. His real estate experience includes complex transactions involving: real estate litigation, purchase and sale, securitization, leasing, finance, title, environmental law, taxation, investment, development.
Justin prides himself on being a responsive, client-centered professional committed to helping individuals and organizations obtain success through cutting edge strategies, and extensive asset protection and planning expertise.
For over a decade, Justin has practiced in the States of Utah and California representing individuals and business owners, municipalities, local utility districts, property managers, condominium and home owner associations as general counsel as well as in collections.
- LL.M (Master of Laws, Real Estate Law) “with Honors“, The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois, 2006.
- Juris Doctor, South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts (English), Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 2002
- Utah State Bar, Admitted 2006
- State Bar of California, Admitted 2006
- Federal District Court, District of Utah, Admitted 2012
Justin has served in many leadership positions, including as a Bishop in his local LDS church, served a two-year mission in Houston, Texas from 1997-1999, and has worked with and coached youth sports and led BSA Scouting programs for over many years.
He loves spending time with his family, writing and reading science fiction and fantasy short stories and novels, and serving others. He is an Eagle Scout and Brotherhood member of the Order of the Arrow.
Rate : $$$