With a practice devoted to recovery litigation, Justin E. Hekkanen has considerable experience in the investigation and prosecution of origination fraud and misrepresentations. He works closely with federal and state regulators and law enforcement to address his clients’ complex business issues.
Additionally, Justin defends servicers, lenders, and originator against quiet title actions and other debt elimination schemes. Justin shares his keen insights on fraud-related trends as a speaker before organizations including the American Bar Association.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2003, Environmental Law Journal, Articles Editor
- B.S., University of Florida, Psychology, 2000, with honors
Bar Admissions : Florida; New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$$