Justin Bustos is a Member in the firm’s Litigation Department and practices in all courts throughout the State of Nevada. He focuses his practice on complex litigation and appeals. Mr. Bustos has significant experience assisting clients at both the trial court and the appellate level in all aspects of business disputes, including contract disputes, business fraud, torts, class action lawsuits and intellectual property.
Mr. Bustos also has significant experience in the area of complex criminal litigation. Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Bustos served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Larry R. Hicks, United States District Judge, District of Nevada.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2004
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.S., 2002
- Washoe County Bar Association, Board of Directors, President
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Young Lawyer Section of the State Bar of Nevada, Member
- Appellate Section of the State Bar of Nevada, Member
Rate : $$$