Justin J. Johl focuses his practice on employment litigation and corporate law. He defends both local and national companies in employment discrimination cases and business litigation at the state and federal levels.
He also serves as general counsel for companies on their contract matters, as well as commercial real estate transactions.
Justin has substantial experience representing clients in the food service, trucking and banking industries, and has successfully resolved a number of jury trials and settlements on behalf of clients.
Justin has received a rating from Martindale-Hubbell that indicates he has reached the height of professional excellence and has been recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.
- J.D., University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, 1977
- B.A., University of Missouri, 1974
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Former Director
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Executive Committee (1986-1991)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, President
Rate : $$$$