Justin S. Kim is an associate in the Orange County office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice and the Construction Practice. He engages in all aspects of litigation from inception to appeal of complex actions in state and federal courts.
His broad scope of experience representing individuals, businesses as well as 501(c) nonprofits includes prosecution and defense of class actions and cases involving securities fraud, intentional interference, defamation and breach of contract.
Justin works extensively in legal issues arising in cyberspace. He regularly advises technology companies with regard to intellectual property disputes and liability matters involving news and social media. His practice includes trademark and copyright enforcement, risk transfer counseling, regulatory compliance and commercial transactions.
Justin also successfully argued in the Court of Appeal to uphold dismissal of a highly publicized wrongful death lawsuit addressing the liability of internet service providers for user generated content.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, Juris Doctor
- University of California, Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General, Civil Division Honors Program
- Clerk, Honorable Donald S. Mitchell, San Francisco Superior Court
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing & Research, University of California, Hastings College of the Law
Rate : $$$