Justin Krawitz advises public and private companies in the areas of executive compensation, employee benefits and tax. As a senior associate in Pillsbury’s Executive Compensation and Benefits Practice, Justin frequently advises clients on the tax, accounting and securities laws aspects of equity-based compensation programs.
Justin also provides support in the context of corporate transactions and assists employers with the design, implementation and compliance of employee benefit plans.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Representing NTT Data in its proposed multi-billion dollar acquisition of Dell’s IT services business.
- Represented Systems Made Simple Inc. in its sale to Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Represented Tenable Network Security Inc. in its $250M Series B funding round.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2011
- LL.M., Georgetown University Law Center, 2012
- B.A., Business Administration, University of Miami, 2003
ADMISSIONS : Virginia, Texas
Rate : $$$$