Justin M. Guido is an associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Class Action & Mass Litigation practice group. Prior to joining Shutts, Justin worked was an associate attorney at a general practice firm where he handled all aspects of civil litigation. He focused his practice on general negligence, insurance and casualty, including personal injury and negligent security.
Justin also worked as an Assistant State Attorney at the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office. During his tenure, Justin conducted numerous bench trials and 20 jury trials. He obtained an all count guilty verdict in a local high profile case, which was the subject of a news article featured in the Miami Herald.
Justin holds the accreditation of Certified Information Privacy Professional in U.S. Private-Sector Privacy Law (CIPP/US) from the International Association of Privacy Professionals. In this capacity, he has defended clients in data breach class action litigation and advised companies on information management practices.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Pace International Law Review, Articles Editor
- Research Assistant to Contracts Professor, Leslie Garfield Tenzer
- The George Washington University, B.A., 2007
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- YMCA Young Professionals of South Florida
- Chair, Community Events Committee
- International Associate of Privacy Professionals
- The League of Prosecutors
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$