Justin M Jacks works at Slipow, Robusto and Kellam P.C.
- James Madison University; Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, (2006)
- Special Athletic Grant Recipient
- Liberty University School of Law; Lynchburg, Virginia
- Juris Doctor, (2009)
- Member of Virginia State Bar
- Member of Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Certification for United States Bankruptcy Court for Eastern District of Virginia
- Lead Attorney at The Alliance Legal Group (2010-2015)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Justin M Jacks & Slipow, Robusto and Kellam P.C. can handle?
Slipow, Robusto and Kellam P.C. can handle cases related to laws concerning Wills, Divorce, Child Support, Child Custody, Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Slipow, Robusto and Kellam P.C. located?
How much would it cost to hire Slipow, Robusto and Kellam P.C.?
Justin M Jacks lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Justin M Jacks reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Justin M Jacks lawyer profile listing.
Cofer & Connelly, PLLC
Coover Law Firm, LLC
Needle | Cuda: Divorce and Family Law
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Wilding & Co Lawyers