Justin Winerman represents clients in all aspects of complex corporate restructurings across a wide range of industries, including financial services, energy and media. Mr. Winerman has assisted on numerous Chapter 11 cases, including for:
- EMAS CHIYODA Subsea Limited, an international subsea construction company;
- SunEdison, Inc. in the largest Chapter 11 bankruptcy case by assets in 2016;
- Exide Technologies, a global transportation and industrial battery manufacturer;
- Ryckman Creek, a national gas storage firm;
- AMCORE Financial, Inc., a financial services company.
In addition, Mr. Winerman advises creditors and other parties in interest on business reorganization and insolvency matters.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2008 (cum laude)
- B.S., Northwestern University, 2002 (magna cum laude)
Admissions : Illinois
Associations : American Bankruptcy Institute Turnaround Management Association
Rate : $$$$