Justin W. McKithen practices in the areas of capital markets and general corporate law. His experience includes private and public offerings of debt and equity securities, tender offers, exchange offers, and other corporate transactions. He also regularly advises clients on SEC periodic reporting and disclosure requirements, stock exchange rules and regulations, and a broad range of corporate governance matters.
Justin has an active pro bono practice in the Atlanta community, including providing legal services to the National Center for Civil and Human Rights. He also mentors law school students through the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity and the University of Georgia School of Law’s Alumni & Professional Mentorship Program.
- The University of Georgia (J.D. cum laude 2015; Recipient of Best Notes Editor Award, Georgia Law Review; B.A. in Political Science cum laude 2012)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Randstad acquires Monster for $429 million
- Gray Television issues $500 million of Senior Notes in Rule 144A and Regulation S offering
- Newell Brands acquires Jarden Corporation for $16 billion
- Spectrum Professional Services recapitalizes company and sells controlling interest to Beecken Petty O’Keefe & Company
- Asbury Automotive completes $200 million offering of Senior Subordinated Notes.
Rate : $$$$