Justin Shindore practices in the area of insurance and reinsurance. He represents insurers and their agents in complex insurance coverage, litigation and counseling matters.
Mr. Shindore’s experience includes providing coverage and claims-handling guidance to commercial liability carriers, serving as monitoring counsel for public-entity insurers regarding pending litigation and legislative claim bills, litigating coverage issues under policies of lender-placed insurance and representing businesses in auto liability, trucking liability, toxic tort and commercial litigation cases.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010; Managing Editor and Executive Research Editor, Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy
- University of Central Florida, B.S. in Biology, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar – Real Property and Probate Law Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- Emerge Tampa Bay
Rate : $$$