Justin R. Pasfield works closely with small business clients on a variety of legal and accounting issues. He focuses his practice in the areas of corporate and partnership tax, entrepreneurial law, and IRS compliance.
Justin’s clients vary in size and complexity, and he routinely assists them on a variety of issues ranging from tax planning, contracts, formations, acquisitions, reorganizations, private securities offerings, complex business transactions, and international tax, among other areas.
Justin also has experience in real estate law and estate planning; and provides pro bono services to non-profit organizations and elderly clients. Justin is a Certified Public Accountant (licensed in North Carolina) and has experience at a Big Four accounting firm.
- Informed both individual and corporate clients of IRS reporting requirements for various foreign activities
- Assisted clients with various equity compensation arrangements in order to provide optimal tax benefits
- Assisted clients with implementing corporate structures, such as IC-DISCs, in order to take advantage of export incentive initiatives under the Internal Revenue Code
- Assisted clients with coming into IRS compliance for previously unreported activities
- Assisted corporate clients by providing specific and general tax planning advice
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.S. North Carolina State University
- Certified Public Accountant (Licensed in North Carolina)
Rate : $$$$