Justin P. Senior is in the Broker-Dealer Litigation practice group of Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP, focusing on broker-dealer litigation and arbitration. He is a member of a team of attorneys who represent large financial institutions and high-net-worth individuals in securities litigation and violations of contractual covenants.
At the University of Florida Levin College of Law, Justin was a senior articles editor for the Florida Law Review, from which he received both the Frank E. Maloney Outstanding Candidate and the DT Smith Outstanding Associate Editor awards. The Review selected Justin’s note, Rational Basis is the Only Rational Solution: Resolving Foreign Commerce Clause Confusion, for publication in its March 2017 issue.
Additionally, Justin was a research assistant to Professor Sharon E. Rush, a tutor for Constitutional Law, and a teaching assistant for Appellate Advocacy. Justin completed a legal externship with the office of General Counsel for Broward College and was a summer associate at Shumaker prior to joining the firm upon graduation from law school.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2017
- B.A., English, University of Central Florida, 2014
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida, 2017
- Connecticut, 2018
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida, 2018
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida, 2018
- Shumaker Wins Defamation Case for Financial Advisor Against Merrill Lynch
- 05.02.2018 Citywire – Merrill to pay ex-offshore broker $750,000 in defamation case
- Shumaker Victory Recognized as One of Largest FINRA Awards Brokers Won from Their Firms
- 04.12.2018 InvestmentNews – Biggest Arb Awards Brokers Won from Their Firms
- Shumaker Attorneys Defeat Merrill Lynch’s Attempt to Keep Litigants Out of FINRA Arbitration
- 04.03.2018 AdvisorHub – Merrill Retreats from Battle to Fight Former Executives in Court
- 02.08.2018 AdvisorHub – Former Merrill Exec Wins Skirmish Over Losses in His Stock Plan
- Shumaker Attorneys Obtain TRO on Behalf of Morgan Stanley
- 02.06.2018 AdvisorHub – Judge Hands Morgan Stanley Another TRO Win, Hands Off to FINRA
Rate : $$$