Justin William Soulen joined the domestic relations firm, Hofstein Weiner & Meyer, P.C. in 2015 and handles a wide variety of family law issues.
Justin earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and his law degree from Villanova Law School. While in law school, Justin worked as a judicial intern for the Honorable Carolyn Tornetta Carluccio in the Court of Common Pleas of Montgomery County. Justin also clerked for Hofstein Weiner & Meyer, P.C. for a year before joining the firm as an associate in 2015.
Outside of the firm, Justin is a member of the Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court.
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- Villanova University School of Law J.D. 2015
- University of Wisconsin – Madison B.A. 2012
- Chair of the Case Law Committee for the Philadelphia Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Founding Member of the Young Friends of Child Advocates
- Member of Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court
Rate : $$$