Justin Van Den Heuvel is an aggressive attorney who knows how to bring a case to conclusion while protecting your rights.
Mr. Van Den Heuvel uses a unique approach to serve your business and personal legal needs. Whether you are a business with complex litigation pending, or an individual who needs guidance in family law or criminal defense, Mr. Van Den Heuvel is a proficient advocate for your rights.
- Bachelor Degree in Business and Communications with specialty in small business and economics from Calvin College.
- Honor role all four years award
- Deans list for all four years award
- Western Michigan Thomas M. Cooley Law School, JD
- Graduated cum laude
- Honor role 2011-2014
- Deans list 2011, 2013, 2014
- U.S, District Court, Western District of Michigan
Professinonal Assciations And Membership:
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- State of Michigan Bar Association
- Calvin Law Professionals of Michigan
Rate : $$$