Justin Tyler Wood is a corporate associate who focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, finance, securities and general corporate matters. Prior to joining Akin Gump, Mr. Wood worked as a legal intern for the United States Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of Texas.
Mr. Wood earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia. He earned a B.A. in philosophy and a B.A. in political science from the University of North Texas, where he also served as the vice-president of the student body.
- Advised major hospitality company in obtaining mortgage and mezzanine loans totaling $175 million to facilitate the opening of a casino
- Advised independent oil and natural gas company in pricing the $750 million tack-on offering of senior notes to institutional buyers.
- Represented global health and wellness company in a modified Dutch auction tender offer for up to $16 million of its outstanding common stock
- Represented independent oil and natural gas company in $350 million notes offering to institutional investors
- Advised energy service company in the public offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock for a value of approximately $152.8 million
- Represented a leading producer of ready-mixed concrete in $40 million acquisition of a fixed and portable plant-ready, mixed concrete producer, including its aggregates.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2017
- B.A., University of North Texas, summa cum laude, 2014
Rate : $$$$