Justin T. Yedor specializes in creative solutions to client problems of all types and sizes. In addition to maintaining a robust litigation practice, he handles complex contract negotiations, trademark work, and anti-hacking investigations for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
When he is not in the courtroom or counseling clients, Justin spends his time surfing, building furniture, and mentoring first-generation college students through the Los Angeles chapter of America Needs You.
- Justin has extensive litigation and courtroom experience through all procedural phases in state and federal courts in California, North Carolina, and other jurisdictions. His experience also includes several successful appeals.
- Secondment at an international manufacturer of water, gas, and electric “smart metering” products. Negotiated agreements concerning product sales, intellectual property, and Federal Communications Commission radio spectrum.
- Duke University School of Law, JD, cum laude, Executive Editor, Duke Journal of Constitutional Law & Public Policy, 2012
- The College of William & Mary, BA, English, cum laude, 2007
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Affiliations : Member, North Carolina Bar Association
Rate : $$$