Justine Bensussen is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Ms. Bensussen participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Bensussen has participated in advising:
- Advent International in its majority investment in First Watch Restaurants, Inc.
- Ministry Brands, LLC in a significant investment by Insight Venture Partners with Providence exiting and Genstar retaining a significant minority position.
- Noosa Yoghurt, LLC in its merger with Sovos Brands.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisitions of BirdDogHR and ExakTime Innovations, Inc.
- Therapy Brands Holdings LLC in its sale to Lightyear Capital and Oak HC/FT Partners.
Ms. Bensussen received her J.D. from Boston College Law School and her B.A. from Washington University in St. Louis.
- Washington Univ in St. Louis (B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2013)
- Boston College Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Rate : $$$$