Justine Lee is an associate in the firm’s IP, Tech & Data Group. Her practice is focused on domestic and international trademark prosecution and clearance. Prior to beginning her career as an attorney, Justine worked in the intellectual property team for a global retail clothing company based in San Francisco, where she focused on brand protection for the company’s brands and worked extensively with the in-house legal department and business groups.
Her experience includes domestic and international trademark prosecution, enforcement, clearance, and marketing. She also worked at an intellectual property boutique firm based in Santa Monica and served as a congressional intern at the United States House of Representatives.
Justine is active in the Korean American Bar Association of Northern California, an organization that promotes professional development and provides a mentorship network for diverse attorneys in Northern California.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 2015, J.D., Intellectual Property and Technology Law Certificate
- University of California, Santa Cruz, 2008, B.A., Business Management and Economics
Professional Admissions & Qualifications : California
Professional Affiliations :
- Korean American Bar Association of Northern California, Member and Former Board Member
- Asian American Bar Association, Member
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley, Member
- University of San Francisco School of Law Intellectual Property and Cyber Law Association, Former Board Member
- University of San Francisco School of Law Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, Former Board Member
Rate : $$$$