K. Alex Khoury focuses his practice on e-discovery and is certified by the Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists. As chairman of the firm’s Electronic Discovery and Data Management Practice, he leads a dedicated team which provides in-depth e-Discovery services to clients across all sectors.
Alex’s 14 years of experience as a litigator gives him insight to counsel his colleagues and clients in the strategic use of electronic data. In 2016, Alex was named adjunct professor of e-Discovery at Mercer University School of Law and is a frequent lecturer and writer on electronic discovery and data management topics.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, J.D., 2003, cum laude, Brainerd Currie Society, Senior Managing Editor, Mercer Law Review
- Georgia College & State University, B.S., 1994
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
Bar Admissions : Georgia, 2003
- Sedona Conference Working Group on Electronic Document Retention and Production (WG 1)
- Sedona Conference Working Group on Data Security and Privacy LIability (WG 11)
- Association of Certified e-Discovery Specialists
- State Bar of Georgia, Business Litigation Section, E-Discovery and the Use of Technology Section
Rate : $$$