K. Scott Voelker advises clients in mergers and acquisitions, equity financings, and general corporate matters, focusing on domestic and cross-border M&A. He has represented public and private companies and private equity firms and their portfolio companies on buy- and sell-side mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, and other complex and strategic transactions of all sizes.
Scott advises clients in a variety of industries, including in the consumer products, life sciences, medical devices, staffing, and chemicals sectors. Recent representative experience includes acting on behalf of public and private clients such as Smith & Nephew, Newell Brands, GE Healthcare, Randstad Holding, and the local affiliate of Colliers.
Scott is a member of the State Bar of Georgia. He is also a member of the Young Professionals Group of Rally Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer research, and is the secretary of the Atlanta Chapter of the Washington and Lee University Alumni Association.
- University of Virginia (J.D. 2011; Senior Development Editor, Virginia Law and Business Review);
- Washington and Lee University (B.A. cum laude 2007)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Great Elm Capital Group acquires Valley Healthcare Group and Northwest Medical for $63.6 million
- Newell Brands sells Rawlings Sporting Goods Company, Inc. for $395 million
- Adecco Group acquires General Assembly Space, Inc. for $412.5 million
- Newell Brands sells fire starter and fire log business to Royal Oak Enterprises
- Randstad acquires Monster for $429 million
- Axiall acquired by Westlake Chemical for $33 per share in all-cash transaction with $3.8 billion enterprise value
- Axiall completes sale of Aromatics division and Pasadena, Texas manufacturing facility to INEOS Americas
- Contec completes acquisition of Replico Corporation
- Flowers Foods acquires best-in-class baking company Lepage Bakeries for $370 million
Rate : $$$$