Kacie M. Bevers focuses her practice in the area of energy law, including her title practice where she specializes in division order title opinions, and her transactional practice, where she counsels clients on due diligence review for the acquisition of oil and gas interests.
She gained hands-on experience as a field landman prior to her work with the firm, uniquely equipping her with the necessary problem-solving and issue-spotting skills required to successfully represent clients.
- Perform oil and gas title examinations, render drilling and division order title opinions, and advise clients on numerous issues including title defects and curative requirements, lease analysis, and mineral and leasehold ownership of state and privately owned lands and roadways
- Perform due diligence for multi-million dollar acquisitions of mineral and leasehold interests, and counsel clients on energy transactional matters, including purchase and sale agreements, exploration agreements and joint operating agreements
- Negotiated numerous oil and gas leases with mineral owners on behalf of energy exploration company
- Researched official public records detailing ownership of subject lands and engaged in curative work for energy exploration company
- J.D. University of Houston
- B.S., B.J. University of Texas at Austin (Graduated with Highest Honors, Top 4%)
- State Bar of Texas
- The Woodlands Bar Association, Energy Section Member
- National Association of Division Order Analysts
- Houston Association of Division Order Analysts – Former Board Member
- City of Shenandoah Civic Club – Scholarship Committee Member
- Kappa Delta Sorority – Alumna
Rate : $$$