Kacie Hutchinson is a litigation attorney and focuses her practice on liability matters including insurance defense, personal injury, automobile and trucking liability, premises liability, professional liability, employment law, negligent security, and construction defects.
Ms. Hutchinson is experienced in analyzing claims, assessing liability and damages, and developing legal strategies in complex civil litigation cases. Ms. Hutchinson is a Florida native and graduated with honors from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology.
She earned her Juris Doctor degree from Florida Coastal School of Law where she was a Dean’s Scholar and an active member and Secretary of the Moot Court Honor Board. Following her admission to the Florida Bar, Ms. Hutchinson joined a multistate civil defense firm in Jacksonville where she had the opportunity to develop strong roots in the legal community and Jacksonville area.
In her spare time, Ms. Hutchinson is actively involved with Autism Speaks where she has served as a committee member and as a director on the Jacksonville board.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida, J.D. – 2005
- University of Florida, B.S. – 2002
- Florida, 2005
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Association of Defense Counsel
Rate : $$$