Ms. Kaley M. Ventura is an associate in the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Chicago office. Ms. Ventura advises public and private employers on issues affecting a wide variety of benefit arrangements, including 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans, defined benefit plans, health and welfare plans, fringe benefit plans, and executive compensation programs.
She regularly counsels clients on the design and administration of qualified retirement plans. Ms. Ventura assists clients in drafting plan documents and participant communications, correcting operational and fiduciary errors, navigating IRS and DOL audits and merging and terminating plans, among other matters.
She also frequently assists clients on matters relating to health and welfare plans, cafeteria plans, wellness programs and severance plans, including compliance with ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code, the Affordable Care Act, HIPAA and COBRA.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, cum laude (2012)
- Associate and Contributing Editor, Michigan Law Review
- Certificates of Merit, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation and Enterprise Organization
- Certificate of Pro Bono Service
- B.A., Marquette University, summa cum laude (2009)
- Phi Beta Kappa
Rate : $$$