For over 20 years, clients have trusted Kami Pomerantz to guide them through the complex world of taxation. She uses her extensive knowledge of estate planning and tax law to help her clients structure their wealth and avoid unnecessary estate taxation whenever possible.
Kami concentrates on estate planning and estate administration for a variety of clients. In addition, she advises clients regarding general federal taxation matters and charitable giving. She currently serves as the head of the Private Client Group at Holland & Hart.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Kami clerked for two Colorado Supreme Court Justices.
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., 1994
- Princeton University, A.B., 1989
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Section of Probate and Trust Law, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Denver Jewish Day School Finance Committee, Member
- Holland & Hart Retirement Committee, Member
Rate : $$$