Kammi Mencke Smith’s practice focuses on education and employment litigation. Within those areas, Kammi advises clients in numerous matters including employment contracts, discrimination, and wage and hour issues, termination, special education issues, school discipline, and constitutional issues.
Kammi is also a trained mediator and has served as an arbitrator. Kammi was named a “Rising Star” by Washington Law & Politics for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 and has served Spokane County as a Commissioner Pro Tem in 2014-2015.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2003
- Washington State University, M.A. in Educational Leadership, 2001
- Washington State University, B.S. in Biochemistry, 1994
Admitted to Practice:
- Washington State Courts
- Washington Federal Court
- Idaho State Court
Professional Activities :
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Spokane County Bar; President, 2007-2008
Rate : $$$