Karen Marchiano is a franchise litigator. Karen also represents clients in other complex commercial disputes, including trade secret and trademark disputes.
Representive Franchise Work:
- Represent franchisors in the food, hotel, real estate, automotive, education, retail, cleaning, financial services and other industries
- Defend franchisors against state franchise law claims (based on disclosure and relationship statutes), state unfair competition law claims, tort claims (including fraud), breach of contract claims and breach of implied covenant claims
- Represent franchisors seeking to enforce changes in franchise system standards/requirements
- Seek injunctive relief to protect franchisors’ trademarks and brands against unauthorized use by former franchisees
- Seek relief from former franchisees who breached franchise agreements and owe money to franchisors
- Defend franchisors against third party claims alleging that franchisor is legally responsible for acts of franchisee
- Conduct franchise regulatory due diligence for mergers and acquisitions of franchise systems
- Associate Editor for The Franchise Lawyer (ABA publication) (2013-present)
- Appointed member of the Franchise Law Committee of the Business Law Section of the State Bar of California (2010-2013, and 2016-present)
- During law school, externed for the Honorable Martin J. Jenkins, United States District Court, Northern District of California
- American Bar Association, Forum on Franchising
- International Franchise Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Karen Marchiano & DLA Piper LLP can handle?
DLA Piper LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Intellectual Property, Franchising. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is DLA Piper LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire DLA Piper LLP?
Karen Marchiano lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Karen Marchiano reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Karen Marchiano lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates