Karin Lestelle has practiced immigration law with Fragomen for more than 20 years. She provides immigration policy guidance, strategic planning and advice and program support primarily to international corporations, including numerous French companies.
She also provides counsel on all major employment-based temporary and permanent visa categories to small, medium and large sized companies. Karin represents a broad array of companies in the financial, luxury, consumer packaged goods, insurance, information technology and scientific industries, among others.
Karin is active in the French business community, serves on the Board of Directors of the French-American Chamber of Commerce in New York, and is a frequent speaker on immigration law topics.
Karin is bilingual in English and French.
- Successfully registered several multinational companies under the expedited E visa scheduling program at the U.S. Consulate in Paris, France
- Assisted prominent artists, scientists and business leaders with obtaining classification as persons of “extraordinary ability” for nonimmigrant and immigrant visa classification
- Advised multinational companies on the immigration consequences of mergers and acquisitions and other corporate restructurings, including the effects on H-1 and L-1 nonimmigrant visas as well as immigrant visa applications
- George Washington University, The National Law Center | J.D., 1982
- New York University | B.A., 1979
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA)
- Board of Directors, French American Chamber of Commerce in New York
- Chair, Women in Business Committee of French American Chamber of Commerce in New York
- Former Member, Alumni Board of the Lycée Français de New York
Rate : $$$