Karina Sargsian is an associate in the firm’s Commercial Litigation practice group. She is experienced in all aspects of litigation. Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Karina gained experience as a law clerk to the Honorable Chief Judge David Nuffer of the United States District Court, District of Utah.
She also clerked for one year for trial court judges in the Second District Court of Utah. During her clerkships, she managed all aspects of assigned civil and criminal cases from inception to conclusion.
- University of Utah College of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Utah, B.S., 2006
Bar Admissions : Utah
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Women Lawyer of Utah, Board Member
- Utah Minority Bar Association, Board Member,
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Salt Lake County Bar Association, Member
- Utah Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$