Karl Brandes practices in the areas of civil trial and commercial litigation. His trial and mediator experience includes state and federal court work in the following areas: petroleum marketing, franchise and other trade regulation; trademark disputes; class actions; environmental; construction for engineer, architect, contractor and developer clients; condominium; ADA accessibility; professional liability for lawyer and engineer clients; non-compete agreement disputes; computer; personal injury, including insurance and self-insured defense; toxic tort; product liability; insurance coverage disputes; and real property, which includes extensive land use work.
His experience as a mediator in state (where he is Supreme Court certified in Circuit Civil) and federal court is even more diverse and includes labor and employment disputes. Mr. Brandes serves as the practice coordinator of the firm’s Florida business solutions team.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D., 1981.ADMISSIONS
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- American Bar Association, Environment, Energy and Resources Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Tampa’s Bay Area Legal Services, pro bono legal services
Rate : $$$