Mr. Karl Teo Molin has a vast array of experience from his numerous legal internships in Washington, DC at NextEra Energy Resources, North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC), Nuclear Energy Institute, and the Department of Energy, Office of the General Counsel.
In these roles, he was responsible for drafting compliance filings; analyzing sanctions against electric utilities; drafting memoranda on topics such as rate bidding issues and monetary penalties on government entities; and researching federal nuclear, environmental, and energy regulatory issues.
He also served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Victor Ashrafi, New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D.)
- Associate Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association Quarterly Journal
- Member, Alternative Dispute Resolution Board
- Amherst College (B.A., cum laude)
- Editor-in-Chief, The Indicator (Amherst College’s biweekly magazine)
- State of New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- Energy Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
Rate : $$$