Karl Sawyer focuses his practice in the areas of intellectual property law and litigation.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, JD (1977)
- North Carolina State University, BS, with high honors (1974)
- North Carolina
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Has prepared and prosecuted patents in a range of technologies, with a particular emphasis in the mechanical engineering arts
- Registered and maintained trademarks and service marks for companies in a spectrum of industries
- Negotiated licensing agreements involving patented and trade secret technology, software and information technology, copyrighted works, trademarks and service marks, including a number of franchise agreements
- Carolina Patent, Trademark and Copyright Law Association
- Wake Forest School of Law, Law Alumni Council (2001-2012)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Karl Sawyer Jr. & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Intellectual Property, Trademark infringement. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Karl Sawyer Jr. lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Karl Sawyer Jr. reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Karl Sawyer Jr. lawyer profile listing.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates
Munawar & Hashmat, LLP