Karl A. Schulz has experience handling insurance coverage opinions, coverage litigation, and other commercial litigation in the energy, transportation, construction and agribusiness industries.
Karl serves clients ranging from London underwriters to consumer products manufacturers. Karl’s practice includes research and writing, reporting to clients, assisting in development of strategy, taking and defending depositions, hearings, mediations, and arbitrations.
Karl earned his bachelor’s degree, cum laude, from the University of Southern California, and his Master of Public Administration from California State University, Northridge. He earned his law degree from the University of Houston Law Center. During law school, Karl was a staff editor of the Environmental and Energy Law and Policy Journal.
As an active member of the community, Karl is a regular volunteer for Ronald McDonald House. In addition, Karl leads the Houston office’s United Way fundraising campaign, for which the firm won an award in 2012. Karl is also a member of the Garland Walker Inn of Court.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2007
- California State U.–Northridge, M.P.A., 2003
- University of Southern California, B.A., cum laude, 1999
BAR ADMISSIONS : Texas
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$$