Karyn D. Heavenrich is an associate in the firm’s Restructuring and Insolvency Practice. Karyn’s practice focuses on the areas of bankruptcy law and corporate restructuring matters and includes debtor-in-possession financing matters, out of court restructurings, and bankruptcy related litigation.
- Representation of secured lender in out-of-court restructure of asset based loan facility
- Representation of debtor-in-possession in chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding
- Representation of senior secured lender in syndicated debtor-in-possession financing facility.
- Georgia State University College of Law, JD, cum laude, Executive Editor, Georgia State University Law Review, 2013
- Barnard College Columbia University, BA, Political Science, cum laude, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$