Kasey Folk Dunlap represents institutional and individual clients in connection with significant, complex commercial litigation matters around the country. Her practice focuses on matters involving securities fraud, broker-dealer disputes, and employment disputes unique to the securities and banking industries.
As a former clerk for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Kasey takes an industry-focused approach to advising clients with FDIC and other regulatory matters, as well as internal investigations for financial institutions.
Kasey also advises clients with class action defense, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of partnership, intellectual property damages, tortious interference, insurance coverage, shareholder disputes, false advertising, and products liability disputes.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2005
- B.A., Vanderbilt University, 2002, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions : Illinois; Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- The Inn of Court, Member, 2017
- Vanderbilt University Alumni Association, Board of Directors, and President, Chicago Area
- Junior League of Chicago, Board of Directors; Current Issues Director, 2013-2015; V.P. of Personnel, 2011-2013; Nominating Committee, 2009-2010; Event Subcommittee Chair, 2007-2009
- University of Texas School of Law Alumni Association, Steering Committee, Chicago Area
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois, Member
- Texas Exes-Chicago Chapter, Member
- Coalition of Women’s Initiatives in Law, Member
Rate : $$$