KaShonda L. Day joined Adams and Reese after serving as the Assistant District Counsel for the Jackson Public School District for seven years, where she provided routine legal advice and assistance to the administrative staff. She also represented the District in various litigation and administrative matters.
KaShonda previously worked as a judicial law clerk with the 13th Judicial Circuit Court of Hillsborough County, Fla. and has previously served as a classroom teacher and education consultant.
KaShonda serves on the Board of Directors of the Cure Sickle Cell Foundation, as a member of the Jackson Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc., and is a member of the Junior League of Jackson.
KaShonda is a member of the American Bar Association, the Council of School Attorneys of the National School Boards Association and the Council of School Attorneys of the Mississippi School Boards Association.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2005
- University of North Florida, 2002, Masters, Educational Leadership, magna cum laude
- Tougaloo College, B.A., 2000, English, cum laude
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- Mississippi Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$