Kasia Hebda represents plaintiffs and defendants in complex civil litigation matters, including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, premises liability, antitrust, ERISA and RICO.
Kasia applies her analytical skills to representing individual and business clients in a variety of civil litigation matters. She focuses on finding solutions to her clients’ problems, no matter how complex.
Kasia also maintains an active pro bono practice, representing both tenants in disputes with landlords and victims of consumer fraud. Prior to attending law school, Kasia earned a master’s degree in politics from Princeton University, specializing in game theory and statistical methods.
Representative Matters :
- Defending a local bank against claims of federal RICO violations, aiding and abetting breach of fiduciary duty, and civil conspiracy.
- Assisting in the representation of a large utility in premises liability asbestos litigation.
- Assisting in the representation of a healthcare insurer in breach of contract and ERISA litigation.
- Assisted in successfully settling a dispute with a minority member of a limited liability company who asserted claims for breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty against the majority members.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., with high honors, Order of the Coif, 2016, Articles Editor, Emory Law Journal
- Princeton University, M.A., 2012
- Rice University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2006
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$