Kate Mire practices in the area of general litigation, with a focus on insurance defense and coverage matters, as well as commercial litigation. She has experience in analyzing coverage and bad faith issues under various types of insurance policies, preparing insurance coverage opinions and representing insurers in declaratory judgment actions for determination of insurers’ rights.
She represents domestic and international clients in all phases of civil litigation in both state and federal court. Prior to joining Phelps Dunbar, Ms. Mire worked at Preis & Roy, PLC in Lafayette, Louisiana.
- Louisiana State University Law Center
- J.D./D.C.L., cum laude, 2010
- Louisiana State University
- B.A., summa cum laude, in Political Science, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
Rate : $$$