My name is Kate Gillespie. After 10 years developing a legal and litigation foundation from both the defense and plaintiff sides, I founded my own firm to better satisfy clients’ needs. That means better outcomes, but just as important, it means a better experience for the client throughout the legal process.
What you can expect working with me is an experienced and accomplished attorney and an individual who will take the time to understand your objectives and concerns. Whether you are a sophisticated business owner or an individual new to legal proceedings, the process can be lengthy, confusing, and stressful. My goal is to minimize those negative aspects of the process while achieving the best outcome for you.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and Business Administration from the University of Oregon
- Juris Doctor degree with honors from Loyola Law School Los Angeles, awarded the Hon. William M. Byrne, Sr. Graduation Award for Trial Advocacy
- Recognized by Thomas Reuters’ Los Angeles Magazine publication in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 as a Super Lawyers Rising Star
- The United States District Court Central District of California
- State Bar of California
- The United States District Court Eastern District of California
- The United States District Court Southern District of California
- American Association of Justice
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
Rate : $$$