Kate Gadbois believes that integrity is an attorney’s most important attribute. She is not only an attorney, but a counselor also. Kate seeks to forge relationships with each and every client by listening, understanding goals, and including her clients throughout the process. This type of relationship must be built and maintained with communication and trust.
She promises to be realistic and straightforward, even when that means telling a client something they may not want to hear. Kate believes this type of honesty and candor are paramount to a successful case. She is a dedicated and tenacious attorney; her clients will receive well-rounded representation.
Kate was born and raised in West Michigan. She graduated from Davenport University with a bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies. She then received her Juris Doctor degree from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School where she served as the Student Bar Association vice president. Kate is an attorney in Kreis Enderle’s Kalamazoo office.
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- Cum Laude
- Student Bar Association Vice President
- Leadership Achievement Award
- Trinity 2013 1L Mock Trial Winning Team
- Animal Law Society Member
- State Bar of Michigan Student Member
- Honor Roll
- Dean’s List
- Davenport University, B.S. Paralegal Studies
- Dean’s List
- Westlaw Certified
- National Honors Society Recognition
Rate : $$$