Kate Gold is a partner in the Labor & Employment Law Department in the Los Angeles office. Kate has over 25 years of experience representing clients in a range of industries, across all areas of employment law.
An experienced litigator, she has represented clients in all types of employment-related suits, including class and collective actions, discrimination, retaliation and harassment, non-compete and wage/hour matters.
In addition to litigating, she conducts high-level workplace investigations and routinely counsels clients on matters involving the full range of state and federal employment issues. Kate also represents clients in disputes involving misappropriation of intellectual property and trade secrets, interference with contract, and unfair competition.
Kate also counsels on classification of employees, employment issues in the context of purchase and sale of businesses, and non-competition agreements. Additionally, she negotiates and drafts executive employment and separation agreements and conducts training on sexual harassment prevention.
Kate received her B.A. and J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A.
Admissions & Qualifications : California
- Constitutional Rights Foundation, Board Member
- Litigation and Employment Law Sections, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Joint Task Force of Los Angeles County Bar Association and Women Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Volunteer Judge Pro Tem
- Beverly Hills Bar Association Work/Life Committee, Executive Committee (2007-2008)
Rate : $$$$