Kate Kennedy focuses her practice on government contract and construction claims. She represents contractors before the Court of Federal Claims, Boards of Contract Appeals, Government Accountability Office, Small Business Administration, and Office of Hearings and Appeals, as well as in state and federal bid protests.
In addition to litigating claims, Kate regularly advises clients with regard to contract formation, administration and compliance issues. She also advises on construction disputes involving differing site conditions, delays, and modifications; and issues specific to executive compensation, incurred cost proposals, cybersecurity, and cloud computing.
- Associate, Dorsey & Whitney, Seattle, 2013-2015
- Associate, Oles Morrison Rinker & Baker, Seattle, 2011-2013
- Associate, Eckland & Blando, Minneapolis, 2008-2011
Professional & Community Activities:
- Washington State Bar Association
- Board of Contract Appeals Bar Association
- National Contract Management Association, West Sound Chapter
- National Association of Women in Construction, Pacific Northwest Region
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2008
- Executive Articles Editor, Journal of Law and Policy
- B.A., Sociology/Anthropology, Carleton College, 2003
Rate : $$$