Kate M. Ikehara is a litigation associate in O’Melveny’s Los Angeles office and represents clients in a wide range of complex civil litigation in federal and state courts, including consumer class actions, securities class actions, and general commercial litigation.
Kate also dedicates substantial time to pro bono work and represents a client in a Special Immigration Juvenile Status proceeding.
- Representing leading grocery retailer in putative class actions alleging violations of FDA food labeling regulations and consumer protection statutes.
- Represented a US-listed Chinese company in a federal securities class action alleging violations of the Securities Exchange Act.
- Represented a national bank in a putative class action challenging mortgage-servicing fees and alleging violations of RICO and consumer protection statutes.
- US District Court, Southern District of California
- University of Southern California, J.D.
- University of Southern California, B.S., Business Administration
Rate : $$$