Kate E. Jaycox is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Trial practice focusing on complex civil litigation, including business litigation, financial litigation, personal injury and products liability mass tort.
Represent individuals and families who have been injured by the pharmaceutical and medical device industry. Co-Chair, American Association for Justice Stockert 3T Heater-Cooler Litigation Group. Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee, Zofran Multi-District Litigation.
Discovery Committee and Law and Briefing Committee, Chantix Multi-District Litigation. Law and Briefing Committee, DePuy ASR Multi-District Litigation.Discovery Committee, DePuy Pinnacle Multi-District Litigation. Active pro bono volunteer in cases involving child protection and children seeking asylum.
Judicial Extern to the Honorable Ann Montgomery, United States District Court (Fall 2003). Legal Writing Instructor, University of Minnesota (2002-2004).
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D. (2004)
- Northwestern University, B.A.,(1996)
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America), Board of Governors (2012-present); Minnesota State Delegate (2011-2013)
- Minnesota Association for Justice (formerly Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association), Chair, Women for Justice (2009-2011); Board of Governors (2010-present); Executive Committee (2012-present); Co-Chair, Education Committee (2015-present)
Rate : $$$