Kate Jensen is a member of the Government Affairs & Public Policy practice. She focuses on legislative and regulatory counseling in the financial services, commercial real estate and energy efficiency sectors.
Kate is particularly focused on issues related to various lines of insurance, and advises clients on all aspects of policy and compliance in that space. Her clients include large trade associations and major US-based companies.
- University of Georgia Law School Alumni Council
- Criminal Defense Clinic, Athens-Clarke County Public Defender’s Office
- Intern, Fulton County Public Defender’s Office
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 2010, magna cum laude; Notes Editor, Georgia Law Review
- M.A., Johns Hopkins University, 2007
- B.A., University of Virginia, 2002, high honors
Rate : $$$