Kate Wharton is an associate in the Firm’s Chicago office. Her practice deals with international equity plans, executive compensation and employee benefits. She is a member of the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals and the Global Equity Organization.
Ms. Wharton advises companies of all sizes on the design and implementation of their equity compensation plans, including securities law compliance, tax compliance, data privacy, exchange control and labor law issues.
- Loyola University, Chicago (J.D.) (2012)
- Northwestern University School of Law (Master of Laws LL.M. with Honors) (2012)
- University of Michigan (Bachelor of Arts) (2009)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals – Member
- Global Equity Organization – Member
Rate : $$$