Katelyn Fredericks practices in the areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and private equity and venture capital.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2010)
- Vanderbilt University, BS, summa cum laude (2007)
Admissions : Georgia
- Has served as lead associate or partner on more than 20 equity and debt financings and more than 60 mergers and acquisitions
- Closed transactions with an aggregate value of more than $300 million in 2017
- Experience spans industries from manufacturing, business services, technology, and telecommunications
- Has represented venture capital and private equity funds in equity investments as well as representing start-up companies in corporate matters from formation through exit
- Young Atlanta Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth
- Networking Event Co-Chair, Atlanta Chapter of the Vanderbilt University Alumni Association
- Co-Chair, Atlanta Chapter, Next Generation Manufacturing Young Professionals Group
- Venture Atlanta Recruiting and Screening Committee (2017)
- Nelson Mullins Diversity Steering Committee
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Katelyn Fredericks & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, General Practice, Mergers & Acquisitions, Venture capital. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Katelyn Fredericks lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Katelyn Fredericks reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Katelyn Fredericks lawyer profile listing.
Brett A. Emison
Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates