Katelyn W. McCombs represents employers in a broad range of employment law matters arising under both federal and state law. Prior to joining Littler, Katelyn was a litigation associate at a regional defense firm.
While in law school, she was as a teaching assistant for the Legal Analysis, Writing, and Research class and the Microtrade Development Clinic. She also served as an extern for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the Forsyth County District Attorney’s Office.
- J.D., Wake Forest University School of Law, 2015
- B.A., Campbell University, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
Rate : $$$