Katie Cicardo Mannino is an associate in the Firm’s Baton Rouge office. She is a member of the Health Care Litigation Group and the Labor and Employment Health Care Industry Service Team.
Ms. Mannino focuses her practice on health care, employment, and general business-related litigation matters. In the field of health care, Ms. Mannino represents insurers and managed care entities in numerous litigation issues, including contract/fee disputes with health care providers and denial of benefit cases involving ERISA.
In the field of employment litigation, Ms. Mannino helps to defend clients in claims brought under Title VII, FMLA, ADA, ERISA, and other grievances through litigation, mediation, and arbitration, and regularly responds to EEOC charges.
Ms. Mannino’s experience also includes representation of hospitals and other health care providers in medical staff governance issues and peer review and credentialing matters.
Prior to joining Baker Donelson, Ms. Mannino served as a law clerk for the Honorable Dee D. Drell, Chief U.S. District Court Judge for the Western District of Louisiana.
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D./D.C.L., 2013, summa cum laude
- Louisiana State University, B.A. in Mass Communications, 2010, summa cum laude
- Louisiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2013
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Louisiana Bar Association
- Honorary Member – Louisiana Law Institute Council
- Member – Rotary Club of Alexandria
- Member – American Inns of Court, Alexandria, Louisiana Chapter
Rate : $$$$